Customer Support Specialist (Remote)
$28 - $33 an Hour - Part Time
About Lady Technologies
Lady Technologies is the creator of the kegg Fertility Tracker. We understand that a women’s fertility is more complex than just a “28-day cycle”. kegg is a medical-grade fertility device that gives you accurate and personalized fertility tracking in just 2 minutes a day through the kegg mobile app. Opportunity Lady Technologies seeks a Customer Support Specialist to make a difference in the lives of our users as they embark on their fertility journey. Support is provided via an online resource (Zendesk). You’ll be our front line support person helping users with the device, and our mobile app and providing insights to help them interpret their data.
- Provide service and support to users of the kegg device and its companion mobile app via online resources and occasionally by phone.
- As part of the product team, share insights to issues that users are having to help us improve the product.
- Develop resources to help improve support such as documentation, FAQs, macros, tracking databases and the such.
Qualifications & Core Competencies Required
- Basic knowledge of female reproduction
- Have a passion for learning
- Ability to truly show awareness, compassion, and sensitivity to user during an emotionally challenging time.
- Demonstrated competence with office software tools such a Google Office, Slack, Airtable
- Comfortable with mobile apps, installing apps, changing phone settings, bluetooth etc.
- A desire to provide a memorable and positive customer experience
- Excellent problem-solving and critical thinking skills
- Schedule flexibility so that users are covered across US timezones
Travel Obligations – None