How to return kegg?
kegg has one (1) year warranty against defective product, 30 days return policy and 12 month pregnancy guarantee. Please read below to understand more about our Terms for returns and refunds. Our return and warranty is only valid to the original purchaser.
Lady Technologies warrants kegg for a period of one (1) year, from the date of original purchase, against defects due to faulty workmanship or materials.
Our return policy for Products that are purchased through the Webshop lasts for 30 days. If more than 30 days have gone by since you have received your purchased product, we cannot offer you a refund or an exchange. kegg is an intimate product, so the package must still be sealed and the kegg unused for it to be returnable.
To be eligible for a return, the “Item” ( a Product purchased from our Webshop that you wish to return for a refund) must be shipped to us in the unused condition in which you received it in with the original intact packaging.
For Items that are defective and for which you complete a formal customer complaint (“Defect Items”), the complaint is eligible for a refund even if it does not fulfill the requirements of paragraph 9.2 above.
To return an Item or a Defect Item, contact kegg customer support to get your Return Authorization number and instruction on how to return kegg.
Shipping costs for returning an Item is non-refundable, unless you are returning Defect Items which are refundable to a reasonable amount. You may request Defect Items to be replaced by a comparable Product. Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you may vary. Some Products are limited in quantity and might be impossible to replace.
9.7In the case of a refund, you are responsible for the product until it has been returned and we do not guarantee that your returned Item will be refunded until it is successfully returned to us. Do not send the Items back to the manufacturer.
We reserve the right to refuse to issue a refund or only issue a partial refund on returned Items (e.g. when a returned Item does not fulfill the return terms as set out above or when we are not able to review an Item because it has not been returned to us successfully or in an acceptable state).
Once your return is received and inspected, we will (if applicable) send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned Item and notify you of the status of your refund (approval or rejection). If approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment within a certain amount of days. If rejected, we will provide information on why that is the case.
If the Item when purchased and shipped directly to you was marked as a gift, you can (when returning the Item) request to receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned Item is received by us, a gift certificate will be mailed to you. If the Item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the Products shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund only to the original purchaser.
A full refund can be made under kegg’s “12 month pregnancy Guarantee”. This guarantee is applicable for all users who follow recommended use, and meet 12-month Pregnancy Guarantee rules that are described below.
- Take a reading with kegg once every day throughout the cycle (except during your period).
- Use kegg within the same 2 hour period each day for accurate results. If you miss your reading time frame it is advised to skip the reading for that day.
- Take one reading per day on nonbleeding days. Multiple readings in one day are not recommended as the results may not be accurate. kegg will only record the final reading of the day.
- Do not use kegg within 8 hours after intercourse
- Do not use kegg while using intravaginal medication, supplements, or treatments.
12-month money-back Pregnancy Guarantee rules:
- You are within reproductive age
- You have been off hormonal birth control for at least 3 months and have had at least 2 menstrual cycles.
- You are not within 6 weeks of giving birth and have had at least 2 menstrual cycles beyond 6 weeks postpartum.
- You are not currently breastfeeding and have had at least 2 menstrual cycles since the full completion of breastfeeding
- You ovulate regularly
- You are 21 years of age or greater
- You are the original purchaser of the kegg.
- You purchased kegg on www.kegg.tech or authorized retailers who offer this guarantee ( namely: Fertility Nutraceuticals, LLC & Best Shot Care, Inc.)
- You haven’t become pregnant since you began using kegg.
- You have been using kegg as recommended (outlined in the terms of service and manual) for at least 10 full cycles in a row.
- You allow the kegg Customer Success team to look into this data at the time you request a refund.
If you have met the conditions for a full refund, please contact Customer Support.