*applies to orders purchased before January 1st, 2022.
We have a dedicated team available to assist with integrating kegg into your daily routine. We are happy to answer your questions! If you feel kegg is not right for you, please check with us to find if you are eligible for a refund.
We’ll check if you meet kegg’s user criteria outlined in the terms of service agreed to at the time of purchase and outlined in your kegg’s user manual.* We will then check on how kegg has been working for you.
To be eligible for our Money Back Guarantee, we will ensure that you have been using kegg as recommended (outlined in the terms of service and manual) for at least 3 full cycles in a row.
Please note the following:
- In order for kegg to predict the fertile window, the user’s cycle length must be 21-40 days in length and the user must ovulate. Without regular cycles and ovulation, kegg will not be able to identify an accurate fertile window.
- If a woman is beyond 6 weeks postpartum, she must wait until at least two consecutive cycles have occurred AFTER 6 weeks postpartum before using kegg.
- If breastfeeding, the user must wait to use kegg until after two consecutive cycles after the completion of breastfeeding.
Use of kegg before these conditions are met invalidates the 100 Day Money Back Guarantee. Click here to read about use of kegg in the postpartum period and breastfeeding.
- As notedCertain medications and supplements could interfere with kegg’s ability to identify the fertile window. Medications and supplements that influence hormones or electrolyte levels could impact kegg’s accuracy for some users, and therefore invalidate the 100 Day Money Back Guarantee.
Please contact customer support by following this link: https://kegg.zendesk.com
*kegg’s user criteria
kegg is recommended for women who:
- Are within reproductive age
- Have been off hormonal birth control for at least 3 months and have had at least 2 menstrual cycles.
- Are not within 6 weeks of giving birth and have had at least 2 menstrual cycles beyond 6 weeks postpartum.
- Are not currently breastfeeding and have had at least 2 menstrual cycles since the full completion of breastfeeding
- Ovulate regularly, with cycles ranging from 21-40 days in length.
- 21 years of age or greater
kegg is not recommended for women who:
- Are currently using hormonal birth control, IUD of any kind, or have used either within 2 months prior
- Experience or have been diagnosed with a pelvic floor dysfunction
- Are diagnosed with polycystic ovary syndrome
- Have an active sexually transmitted disease
- Are within six weeks of giving birth or postpartum without the return of cycles
- Are currently breastfeeding
- Use any type of internal vaginal creams or ointments
- Use supplements or medications that induce Ovulation, or could impact the body’s electrolyte levels.*
*Some medications and supplements could impact kegg’s ability to make predictions for some users.
- Take a reading with kegg once every day throughout the cycle (except during your period).
- Use kegg within the same 2 hour period each day for accurate results. If you miss your reading time frame it is advised to skip the reading for that day.
- Taking multiple readings in the day or back-to-back readings is not recommended as the results may not be accurate. kegg will only record the final reading of the day.
- Do not use kegg within 8 hours after intercourse
- Do not use kegg while using an intravaginal medication, supplements, or treatments.
Always consult a physician before using kegg or if you have any concerns regarding the use of this product.